Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Challenge #102

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS BEING SO LATE.  I COULD NOT GET ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY AND EVEN TOOK IT TO WORK BUT THE INTERNET THERE WAS TOO SLOW AS WELL.  MY TECH WILL BE HERE IN THE MORNING.  SORRY, EVERYONE!

Hi!  It has been VERY cold here the last few days and my internet has been acting up.  My provider now says that there is a problem with the signal coming into my home.  A tech will be here tomorrow - thank goodness!  I have not been able to open more than half of my emails.  Plus, I have not been able to get anything done for my next Stampin' Fun and Friends session.  Tomorrow cannot come too soon.

Enough of my woes - on to today's challenge.
Here is Jenn's sketch:
And here are the examples from the team:




EILEEN

GLENDA

KAREN

MARY JO

MYNNETTE

NANCY

PAULA L.

Now, I hope you can find the time to create a project of your own based on our sketch.  I cannot wait to see what you make.
Thanks for visiting.




No comments: