Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Challenge #138

Good morning to all you crafters out there!  We have another simple sketch for you this week plus a twist (if you choose to use it).
Here is Sarah's sketch:
The twist is to use black and white plus one other colour - but remember, you do not have to follow the twist.

And here are the samples from our team:








Aren't these stunning samples?  Don't they inspire you?  Please post your creations below.

But, before you go, it is time to spotlight another of our design team...this week, learn a little about Tanya Bell.
I have been enjoying CherylAnn's 'spotlight on TS0T designers' posts that have been running for a few weeks now and it now seems like it is my turn.  So have been trying to think of what to share that won't send you to sleep.  I guess a good starting point is my family photo that I have included as part of my 'blurb' … these guys are my first love, followed very closely by stamping and crafting!  We live a truly blessed life in gorgeous Australia, in the sunny state of Queensland where winter is only a mild 15 degrees Celcius (no snow for this bunny!).
I have been an 'official out of the closet' stamper for about 4 years which was went I joined as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I was soon swept away in this fabulous and fun-loving hobby and can honestly say that I have never had sooooooo many lovely and generous people in my life since I have been crafting.  I think if I ever travel outside Australia I have sooooo many 'friends' to visit all over the world that I may never get home again. Rest assured I will be visiting some of you in the coming years … watch out US girls!
I am a member of a few design teams, have a wonderful dedicated bunch of weekly Stamp Club ladies and all this whilst holding done a full time job (and being mum and wife as often as I can LOL!).  Stamping is my 'sanity' and I love to share an learn from others and being a part of TSoT since the beginning is a big part of the journey I love and feel so lucky to be travelling on!

Now on to your projects...............


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the great sketch and all the beautiful DT work as added inspiration! :)