Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Challenge #165 - Bugs and Blossoms

Good morning to all!
I hope all is well with you.  As you see, I still have no new background - but it is not from lack of trying.  I am having a hard time getting one created.  I do not know if it is me or my computer but that is my agenda for today - I am not doing anything else until I have one made.  Wish me luck! LOL

Now for our top 3 from Sketch #163:



Gorgeous projects, ladies!  Everyone, please visit their blogs and leave them some love.  
Thanks to all who entered - all of the projects were stunning and the decision was difficult.

Now for our sketch this week - another great one from Sarah!  The twist is BUGS AND BLOSSOMS (but that does not mean you have to use the twist - it is just a starting point if you need some inspiration).  I myself love twists.


Here are the creations from our team:






I am sure that our designers have inspired you with these beautiful creations.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for visiting us this week.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see my card was chosen for the Top 3 Sketch 163!! Thank you so much!! Congratulations to the others on their beautiful cards, too!

Looking forward to another challenge.

Rose said...

beautiful cards DT!!! i had to play along with this awesome sketch :)