Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top 3 For Challenge #160 and Prize Winners

Hello!  First let me say how happy I was at the response last week - it was overwhelming.  I hope you enjoyed visiting the designers' blogs.  I know they appreciate the comments you left.  It was a fun way to welcome spring.  On that note, I guess I better change my blog design to reflect the new season (even if we still have tons of snow on the ground here.  I will have it ready next week.
Now for the good stuff-----here are the top three cards from last week, in no particular order.



Congratulations, ladies.  Beautiful cards from all!

Now for the draw winners........
                         NJ Stamping Queen
                         Sandie L.
                         KatheD
Ladies, please email me with your names and addresses so that I can send you your prizes.

Thanks to all for making last week a huge success!

No comments: