Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Challenge #182

Good day to all!  I hope you are having a great week.  I am sure it is a busy one.  In North America, it is back-to-school time and I am sure everyone is getting back into a routine.  I sure hope that routine involves more crafting time for you.
Our top three were very difficult to pick this week with 10 of the 13 entries receiving votes. Wow! Talk about hard choices.  After a great deal of thought, here are the top 3 for challenge #180 (in no particular order):





You know that the quality is high when that many cards garner votes so hats off to you, our top 3. 

Now for this week's sketch:
(This is my very favourite sketch of all time - so far, that is)

And the samples from the ladies:







Our team has shown you some AMAZING cards based on our sketch!  You just have to be inspired, I know it.  So please post your own creations below.
Thanks so much for dropping by this week!

No comments: