Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Challenge #259

'Morning all (or maybe  afternoon or  evening - depending where you are).  Hope you are enjoying your week so far.   
Our photo this week is one of rose petals I took as part of an exercise studying light.
I particularly like how the light is sculpting the petals in this one.

On to our top 3 for challenge #257.  We had several entries (wow!) and it was tough to pick but here they are:



and special recognition

All of the cards were super this week and it was REALLY HARD to choose.  Congrats to everyone who participated!

Our sketch this week is another from Kaylin and the optional theme is Dreaming of Spring.   I don't know about anyone else but I have had enough of winter.
Our sketch:  

And here are the samples from our team:



Gorgeous, ladies, and thank you so much for  your beautiful cards and inspiration.  I know our followers will be inspired by your work to create cards of their own.  
Remember everyone, that you have two weeks to get your cards done  and you can post them below or as a comment on our Facebook page.
Before I go, it is time to say "good bye" to another of our long time designers.  Nicole has decided to leave us.  Her life is just too hectic and she needs to scale back her card making.  I will miss her greatly and I am sure you will miss seeing her beautiful work.  Join me in wishing her the best and also in hoping to see her back some day.
That being said, we have an opening on our team  if you are interested, please email me at cherylsteve.robinson@gmail.com with three samples of your work and a link to your blog before March 1st.  
Well, that's all for now, folks. Have a great week!

No comments: